LIFE Groups are small groups of people meeting together each Sunday morning to study God’s Word and share relevant applications to their lives. We help each other with struggles, celebrate victories, and pray for each other.
There are many different LIFE Groups available for you to develop intimate, lifelong friendships. These groups are organized by marital status, gender, and/or age if you prefer. Here is a complete listing of our Adult LIFE Groups:
Preschool LIFE Groups – Birth thru Kindergarten
Children’s LIFE Groups – Grades 1-3
45 Express LIFE Groups (4-5 grade)
Shining Lights and Open Arms – for Special Needs children and adults
Middle School LIFE Groups (6-8 grade)
High School LIFE Groups (9-12 grade)
College & Career LIFE Group
Adult LIFE Groups :
- 3 Strands (Married with no children)– Leaders: Joshua Jackson and Marian Ballard
- Life Now (Parents of Preschoolers) – Leaders: Stephen Edworthy and Brandon Slaydon
- Parents of Preschoolers 2 – Leaders: Trey and Kristi Rothenberger
- Homebuilders (Marrieds with children at home, coed) – Leaders: Ron Hornback, Oak and Sue Hall, Chip and Sally Woodward
- Foundations (Parents of elementary – aged children) – Leaders: Kirk Huffty, Matthew Smith
- Parents of Teenagers (Parents of Middle Schoolers and High Schoolers) – Leaders: Scott Doyle, Cy Rankin
- The Notables (Parents of College-aged students and Empty Nesters)- Leaders: Kent and Lori Dickard
- Hopefuls – (For women of all ages and stages) – Leader: Lindsey Ehle
- WOW: Women of Worship – (Women of all ages) – Leader: Kathy Hogan
- WORD (40’s and 50’s, coed) – Leader: Mike Couch
- FOCUS (50’s, coed) – Leaders: Max Wright, Bill Owen, Billy Edon, Pat DeFoe
- Discerners (All adults, all ages/stages) – Leaders: Patrick & Catherine Keegan
- Adult 3 Ladies (60 and up, women) – Leader: Anne Vandagriff
- Adult 2 Men (Men of all ages) – Leader: Jerry Raymond
- Adult 2 (50-60, coed) – Leader: Jim Schepens
- Adult 1 (60 and up, coed) – Leader: David Ivy
All classes except WOW, Notables, and WORD are meeting on campus. If you would like a Zoom invite for WOW, Notables, or WORD, please contact Sharon Wood – email@example.com.
Wednesday Nights @ 6:30pm
Justified: A Study of Paul’s Letters to the Churches in Galatia
How to Listen to God
(Beginning March 24)
Often the purity and the freshness of your initial experience with God becomes clouded by the daily routine of life. The clamor of other voices obscures your hearing, leaving you confused and frustrated with your relationship with God. How to Listen to God helps you distinguish God’s voice from all the others. Based on the book by Charles Stanley and led by Discipleship Pastor Pat Cammarata. Meets in Room E216. Cost is $10 for materials. Email Sharon Wood – firstname.lastname@example.org for an invite to Zoom or for more information.
Classes Offered for Women Wednesday Nights @ 6:30pm
Beginning January 20 – Childcare available by reservation ONLY
Acts, taught by Fayee Czarnik and Penni Jones via Zoom and on campus
This class is a Joy of Living study, but you don’t have to have been in a previous JOL study in order to participate! Books are $16.10 and are available as a PDF download.
Men’s Bible Study Fellowship
Every week, men 18 years of age and older come together to study the Bible, learn from one another and be challenged and encouraged to live for something larger than themselves. A BSF Men’s class offers straight talk and biblical truth built on the foundation of Jesus Christ. As a class member, you will spend time in personal study of the Scriptures each week. On class night, you wil join other men in a small-group discussion of the lesson and learn from a teaching leader how the truths of Scriture can be applied to daily life. You will leave class with comprehensive lesson notes, which teach further on the passage you studied, and lesson questions for the following week.
Men’s BSF is currently meeting via Zoom due to COVID-19.
Go to bsfinternational.org for more information and to register.