LIFE Groups are small groups of people meeting together each Sunday morning to study God’s Word and share relevant applications to their lives. We help each other with struggles, celebrate victories, and pray for each other.
There are many different LIFE Groups available for you to develop intimate, lifelong friendships. These groups are organized by marital status, gender, and/or age if you prefer. Here is a complete listing of our Adult LIFE Groups:
Preschool – Birth thru 3’s
Preschool Kids’ Kingdom – 4’s thru Kindergarten
KidsTown (1-3 grade)
45 Express LIFE Groups (4-5 grade)
Treasured Ones and Open Arms – for Special Needs children and adults
Middle School LIFE Groups (6-8 grade)
High School LIFE Groups (9-12 grade)
College & Young Adult LIFE Group
Adult LIFE Groups:
- 3 Strands (Married with no children)– Leader: Erin McCallon
- Life Now (Parents of Preschoolers) – Leaders: Stephen Edworthy and Brandon Slaydon, Gospel Project Curriculum
- Parents of Preschoolers 2 – Leaders: Trey and Kristi Rothenberger, Explore the Bible Curriculum
- Foundations (Parents of elementary – aged children) – Leaders: Kurt Huffty, Matthew Smith
- Parents of Teenagers (Parents of Middle Schoolers and High Schoolers) – Leaders: Greg and Karen Cain, Scott Doyle
- The Notables (Parents of College-age students and Empty Nesters)- Leaders: Kent and Lori Dickard
- Women’s LIFE Group – (For women of all ages and stages) – Leader: Lindsay Ehle
Preschool LIFE Groups for birth thru Kindergarten
Children LIFE Groups for 1-3 grades
45 Express LIFE Groups (4-5 grade)
Treasured Ones and Open Arms – for our Special Needs children and adults
Adult LIFE Groups:
- Homebuilders (Marrieds with children at home, coed) – Leaders: Ron Hornback, Oak and Sue Hall, Chip and Sally Woodward
- WORD (40’s and 50’s, coed) – Leader: Mike Couch
- FOCUS (50’s, coed) – Leaders: Max Wright, Bill Owen, Billy Edon, Pat DeFoe
- Adult 2 (50-60, coed) – Leader: Jim Nichols
- Adult 1 (60 and up, coed) – Leader: David Ivy
- WOW: Women of Worship – (Women of all ages) – Leaders: Marcia Ferguson and Kathy Hogan
- Adult 3 Ladies (60 and up, women) – Leader: Anne Vandagriff
- Adult 2 Men (Men of all ages) – Leader: Jim Schepens
- Seekers (all ages, coed) – Leaders: Dan Baker, Barbara Comstock, Steve Johnson
Wednesday Evenings beginning January 8 – class times vary, please read the class description for start times.
Re | engage
Whether your marriage needs to be reignited, or be completely resurrected, re|engage is a safe place for couples to reconnect. This ministry offers hope to marriages by helping couples move toward oneness through stories of grace, teaching, and small groups. Re|engage is a marriage enrichment program, whether couples are struggling to get along, have broken relationships, or simply want to grow closer together, marriages in any condition can benefit. Led by Paige & Dave Olson, Wednesdays 6:30-8 p.m. in Room E205/213 beginning January 8. Cost is $50 per couple.
Beyond Stranger Things: A Study of the Miracles of Jesus Part 2
Join John Burris as he continues to examine the extraordinary acts of Jesus – what we call miracles, but the Bible refers to as signs. Signs are often meant to point to something. In the case of the miracles of Jesus, the Apostle John tells us exactly what these “signs” are pointing to….”Therefore, many other signs Jesus also performed in the presence of the disciples, which are not written in this book, but these have been written so that you may believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God; and that believing you may have life in His name.” ~ John 20:30-31. Begins January 8; class time is 6:00 p.m. and meets in Room E224/226. No charge for materials.
KFBC Discovery Class
If you are wanting to discover how to connect to God and the people of KFBC, whether you are a new believer or long-time member, this class is for you! Join leaders Cy and Tiffany Rankin for this 4-week class that will help you find your best fit at KFBC. No charge for materials. Class time is 7:00 p.m. in Room E218 beginning January 8.
GriefShare is a special weekly seminar and support group designed to help you rebuild your life after the death of a loved one. Led by Pam Bullard, Wednesdays 6:30-8 p.m. in Room E203 beginning January 8. Cost is $15 for the workbook.
Your Divine Design (Start Date TBD)
Do you know that God has uniquely wired you? Every believer was created to play a strategic role in the body of Christ with the gifts God has given them. But many of today’s Christians face one difficult question – how do I discover my spiritual gifts and use them effectively in my church? Mitch Moss facilitates this study by Chip Ingram that will help you learn how to discover, develop and deploy your gifts for greater ministry and significant impact. Cost is $10/book. Class time is 7:00 p.m. in Room E203.
Classes Offered for Women On Wednesday Night
Joy of Living Part 2
Hebrews 9-13 – Jesus Christ is at the center of attention in the book of Hebrews. Hebrews describes Jesus’ ministry in heaven at God’s right hand on our behalf. We are urged to let go of everything else in order to hold fast to our faith and to the hope of the gospel. Led by Fayee Czarnik and Penni Jones; cost is $15 for the workbook. Meets in Room E221.
Men’s Bible Study Fellowship
Every week, men 18 years of age and older come together to study the Bible, learn from one another and be challenged and encouraged to live for something larger than themselves. A BSF Men’s class offers straight talk and biblical truth built on the foundation of Jesus Christ. As a class member, you will spend time in personal study of the Scriptures each week. On class night, you wil join other men in a small-group discussion of the lesson and learn from a teaching leader how the truths of Scriture can be applied to daily life. You will leave class with comprehensive lesson notes, which teach further on the passage you studied, and lesson questions for the following week.
Go to bsfinternational.org for more information and to register.