LIFE Groups are small groups of people meeting together each Sunday morning to study God’s Word and share relevant applications to their lives. We help each other with struggles, celebrate victories, and pray for each other.
There are many different LIFE Groups available for you to develop intimate, lifelong friendships. These groups are organized by marital status, gender, and/or age if you prefer. Here is a complete listing of our Adult LIFE Groups:
Preschool LIFE Groups – Birth thru Kindergarten
Children’s LIFE Groups – Grades 1-3
45 Express LIFE Groups (4-5 grade)
Shining Lights and Open Arms – for Special Needs children and adults
Middle School LIFE Groups (6-8 grade)
High School LIFE Groups (9-12 grade)
College & Young Adult LIFE Group
Adult LIFE Groups :
- 3 Strands (Married with no children)– Leader: Joshua Jackson
- Life Now (Parents of Preschoolers) – Leaders: Stephen Edworthy and Brandon Slaydon
- Parents of Preschoolers 2 – Leaders: Trey and Kristi Rothenberger
- Homebuilders (Marrieds with children at home, coed) – Leaders: Ron Hornback, Oak and Sue Hall, Chip and Sally Woodward
- Foundations (Parents of elementary – aged children) – Leaders: Kurt Huffty, Matthew Smith
- Parents of Teenagers (Parents of Middle Schoolers and High Schoolers) – Leaders: Scott Doyle, Cy Rankin
- The Notables (Parents of College-aged students and Empty Nesters)- Leaders: Kent and Lori Dickard
- Women’s LIFE Group – (For women of all ages and stages) – Leader: Lindsey Ehle
- WOW: Women of Worship – (Women of all ages) – Leader: Kathy Hogan
- WORD (40’s and 50’s, coed) – Leader: Mike Couch
- FOCUS (50’s, coed) – Leaders: Max Wright, Bill Owen, Billy Edon, Pat DeFoe
- Adult 3 Ladies (60 and up, women) – Leader: Anne Vandagriff
- Adult 2 Men (Men of all ages) – Leader: Jerry Raymond
- Adult 2 (50-60, coed) – Leader: Jim Schepens
- Adult 1 (60 and up, coed) – Leader: David Ivy
Wednesday Nights @ 6:30pm
Beginning September 9 – Childcare by Reservation ONLY
Beyond Stranger Things: A Study of the Miracles of Jesus Part 2
Meets via Zoom currently; starting September 9, will meet on campus and Zoom at 6:30 p.m.
Join John Burris as he continues to examine the extraordinary acts of Jesus – what we call miracles, but the Bible refers to as signs. Signs are often meant to point to something. In the case of the miracles of Jesus, the Apostle John tells us exactly what these “signs” are pointing to….”Therefore, many other signs Jesus also performed in the presence of the disciples, which are not written in this book, but these have been written so that you may believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God; and that believing you may have life in His name.” ~ John 20:30-31. Email Sharon Wood – firstname.lastname@example.org for an invite to Zoom or for more information.
Led by Melissa Wick, a Precept study for both men and women. This study is part 1 of 4. Books are $23 each and can be purchased through the church office.
KFBC Discovery Class (Begins October 7)
If you are a new member of KFBC, considering membership, or just want to find out more about us, this 4-week class answers four questions: What is our Purpose? What do we Believe? How can You Grow? How can You Serve? Contact Sharon Wood – email@example.com for more information on this class.
Classes Offered for Women Wednesday Nights @ 6:30pm
Childcare available by reservation ONLY
Acts, taught by Fayee Czarnik via Zoom
This class is a Joy of Living study, but you don’t have to have been in a previous JOL study in order to participate! Books are $16.10 and are available as a PDF download.
Anxious for Nothing
Anxious for Nothing, by Max Lucado, taught by Jenny Burris, room E205/213
This class will be offered for women. Study guides are available online at RightNow Media, ChristianBook.com or Amazon. If you need a RightNow media membership, they are available for free from the church.
Men’s Bible Study Fellowship
Every week, men 18 years of age and older come together to study the Bible, learn from one another and be challenged and encouraged to live for something larger than themselves. A BSF Men’s class offers straight talk and biblical truth built on the foundation of Jesus Christ. As a class member, you will spend time in personal study of the Scriptures each week. On class night, you wil join other men in a small-group discussion of the lesson and learn from a teaching leader how the truths of Scriture can be applied to daily life. You will leave class with comprehensive lesson notes, which teach further on the passage you studied, and lesson questions for the following week.
Men’s BSF is currently meeting via Zoom due to COVID-19.
Go to bsfinternational.org for more information and to register.