LIFE Groups are small groups of people meeting together each Sunday morning to study God’s Word and share relevant applications to their lives. We help each other with struggles, celebrate victories, and pray for each other.
There are many different LIFE Groups available for you to develop intimate, lifelong friendships. These groups are organized by marital status, gender, and/or age if you prefer. Here is a complete listing of our Adult LIFE Groups:
Preschool LIFE Groups – Birth thru Kindergarten
Children’s LIFE Groups – Grades 1-3
45 Express LIFE Groups (4-5 grade)
Shining Lights and Open Arms – for Special Needs children and adults
Middle School LIFE Groups (6-8 grade)
High School LIFE Groups (9-12 grade)
College & Career LIFE Group
Adult LIFE Groups :
- 3 Strands (Married with no children)– Leaders: Joshua Jackson and Marian Ballard
- Journey (Parents of Preschoolers) – Leaders: Trey Rothenberger and Brandon Slaydon
- Homebuilders (Marrieds with children at home, coed) – Leaders: Ron and Robin Hornback, Oak and Sue Hall
- Foundations (Parents of elementary – aged children) – Leaders: Kirk Huffty
- Advance (Parents of Middle Schoolers and High Schoolers) – Leaders: Scott Doyle, Cy Rankin
- The Notables (Parents of College-aged students and Empty Nesters)- Leaders: Kent and Lori Dickard
- Hopefuls – (For women of all ages and stages) – Leaders: Lindsey Ehle and Linda Faires
- The Man of God (Men, 25 and up) – Leader: Alan Hale
- WORD (40’s and up, coed) – Leader: Mike Couch
- FOCUS (50’s, coed) – Leaders: Max Wright, Bill Owen, Billy Edon, Pat DeFoe
- Discerners (All adults, all ages/stages) – Leaders: Patrick & Catherine Keegan
- Adult 3 Ladies (60 and up, women) – Leader: Anne Vandagriff
- Adult 2 Men (Men of all ages) – Leader: Jerry Raymond
- Adult 2 (50-60, coed) – Leader: Jim Schepens
- Adult 1 (60 and up, coed) – Leader: David Ivy
All classes are meeting in person.
Wednesday Nights @ 6:30pm
Late Fall 2021 beginning October 13
10 Most Common Objections to Christianity
Led by John Burris. Whether you’re investigation Christianity for the first time or whether you’re a Christian who’s wondering how to respond to objections your skeptical friends raise, you’re going to get a lot of helpful guidance in this book. McFarland explores with you what Christianity teaches and why faith makes sense. Understand why you believe what you believe! Cost is $10 for material. Meets in Room E226.
Men’s Bible Study
Join Pastor Kevin McCallon for the expository study on the Book of Ecclesiastes. Men of all ages and walks in life are welcome to join us. This class is designed to be open question-and-answer with no pressure to be called upon to read, pray, or comment. If you are looking for a relaxed atmosphere to fellowship, to share and gain wisdom with and from other men whose desire is to talk about deeper subjects than sports or the news, then this class is for you. There is no homework other than reading ahead for the next class. Meets in Room E228.
The most obvious thing about Jesus’ method of discipleship and ministry is that he walked and invited others to walk with him. Jesus is always “on the way,” “arriving” “leaving” “approaching” “coming upon.” It’s in the walking that his disciples are taught, formed. tested, empowered, and released. Led by Mark Mathews. Cost is $10 for material. Meets in Room E221.
Women’s Bible Study
Women of all ages are invited to join Monica Branham as she leads Be Transformed. Some of the questions addressed are: How can the good news of the gospel help me right now? I need more than just a promise of heaven someday. How can God possibly forgive me of all the sins I’ve committed? What should I do about my anger and other “negative” emotions? Why can’t I seem to obey God and live up to His “standards”, no matter how hard I try? Just what does God expect from me? Cost is $10 for the workbook. Meets in Room E216.
Men’s Bible Study Fellowship
Every week, men 18 years of age and older come together to study the Bible, learn from one another and be challenged and encouraged to live for something larger than themselves. A BSF Men’s class offers straight talk and biblical truth built on the foundation of Jesus Christ. As a class member, you will spend time in personal study of the Scriptures each week. On class night, you wil join other men in a small-group discussion of the lesson and learn from a teaching leader how the truths of Scriture can be applied to daily life. You will leave class with comprehensive lesson notes, which teach further on the passage you studied, and lesson questions for the following week.
Men’s BSF will begin in-person meetings September 13th.
Go to bsfinternational.org for more information and to register.